RE: Another Ignition Wire Question -Reply

From: Patrick Blossom (stdpwb11@shsu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 20:53:06 EST

Patrick at R&D Performance used to sell them. I got a set from him and they
are nice. His address is RDPerformaol.com. E-mail him and ask him if he
still has some.
-Patrick B.

<<<I read the Magnecor page the other day.... I can see where they are
coming from as far as low resistant wires. Anyone out there now where
you can snag a pair for the 360, and how much they cost??? I am still
waiting on a response from Magnecor themselves.