Re: Texas Sping Fling

From: Heather (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 20:50:13 EST

I just might go to this!! My other half (this week) lives just outside of
Houston, so it wouldn't be too hard for me to road trip cause I have a place to
stay. Keep me up on this. I will save this email in my mail.

Heather
98 dak sport 4 cyl 5spd
Intensely Bluetiful
8000 miles - damn that warranty is gonna be out soon ;)