RE: electric fans

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 23:44:41 EST

Maybe we are getting so big that we need to make a database of what DMLers
have installed on their trucks. We could have year of application,
description, manufacture, Part#, and a short evaluation. Jon S...what
d-base s/w can you work with? I may be able to pull a few favors and have
some programmers at work make a web d-base. Let me know what you think?

Michael Guzinski
1999 Club Cab SLT
318 Auto 4X4
Metallic Red