lowering a dak-reply

From: Martin (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 01:12:42 EST

Cheapest? Cut the springs, pull a leaf. Free, but bad for the truck,
ride,
handling, load, etc.
Best for the money in my humble opinion? 2" blocks out back, thats what
did about a year and a half ago, and with abuse (as much as a 2WD can
handle) they're still good. DO NOT get cheap blocks, there's people on
the
list who have had them break. I got belltech.
Front, cheapest is springs. Eibach makes 1,2,3" drop coils for Dakotas.

   I'm trying the ground force 2" lowering block kit on my R/T. I did
find out one thing
so far is the axle is bigger on the R/T. The u-bolts that came with the
kit are too small.
Ground force is sending me some larger u-bolts. I'm on hold till then.

--
Martin Tolentino

99 Dakota R/T CC