Re: Turbos ? Attn: Jack

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 02:16:01 EST

---Jack Hilton III <HEMI@charter.net> wrote:

> I CALLED HIM AND HE SAID THAT HE COULD DO IT AND IT MIGHT BE HALF
THE COST
> OF A SC !!!!
>
> ALL OF HIS TURBO EXPERIENCE IS ON BIGGER MOTORS (V8) AND HE IS GOING
> CALL ME BACK THIS AFTERNOON AFTER HE FINDS OUT SOME STUFF!!!
>
> I AM REALLY HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear it! I am planning a tweaked engine for my dak after I get
the suspension set up. It will no doubt be force inducted. I have
kept the turbo thing going in the back of my mind from the start. I am
not one to go out and play part-of-the-month club. All of my previous
builds were well planned and I've always had positive results. I am
doing a ground up 360 and plan on talking to Rance again when I am
ready to choose my path for induction. I plan to use his services for
the fuel system. I hope he can get you dialed.
Brad

==
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG