Re: Turbochargers Attn: John

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 02:54:52 EST

> Is PSI from a turbo the same as PSI from a blower? Seems to me
that
> a lot of those imports are running large amounts of boost with turbos
> whereas blowers run a lot less. Just wondering if there was something
> about turbo boost that made it safer to run more pressure than a
blower?

INTERCOOLING! Any system that heats up an incoming charge should be
set up to try and cool it back down without losing velocity. Gee.....I
wonder why my engine is detonating.....I think I'll add a few more
injectors. There are a ton of band-aid fixes to this. I will not fall
for any of them.
==
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG