RE: bad vibrations!!!

From: Miller, Robert A (RAMiller@sycamore.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 08:46:02 EST

> > Has anyone yet found a solution or a dealer that found the
solution to the
> > vibration most people are getting in their R/T's when you reach
85mph. If
> > so let me know the fix and if the dealer will take care of it. If
not,
> > report the problem and maybe if enough of us complain they will
get it taken
> > care of. Thanks

I don't have an RT but I just had the driveshaft assembly replaced on my 97
DAK CC.
Mine shook at 40mph. The rear shaft universal joints were out of sync. Let
me tell you it was quite an exspiriece to find it. 2 years of fighting with
dealer, 54,000 miles later it is as smooth as it should have been from the
start. Had it up to 110mph last night coming to work to break the new shaft
assembly in. And NO THE DEALER DIDN"T FIX IT. I finally decided to fix it
on my own and it worked out that CC paid for it. HA HA to them. The service
manager lost his f*$@#%ing job over it.
I'm sure pick your part will employ him.
Sound familiar ERIC?
Robert Miller
97 DAK CC 318 3.92SG