Colorado Mini Meet

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 11:03:29 EST

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com
 fri.22nd,8:55am

 Ok all you brave souls, so we got a little snow last night. Don't let it scare ya, we can meet at the "Garden of Gods" visitors center which is on 30th street on the EAST side of road at the G of G entrance. For those of you that are coming from Denver way, just take I-25 south to the Garden of Gods road and make a right turn and go WEST. You'll go about 3 miles to where the road T's at 30th St. Make a left and go about 1 mile and on the left is visitors center. I'll be there at 11:00am---I have a '95 emerald green,custom body graphics, hard tonneau cover with a wing--THIS INVITATION IS FOR ALL DAKOTA'S, RAM'S, and DURANGO'S
  "LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A CONVOY"