Re: Re[2]: 97+ computers

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 12:16:04 EST

HAHAHAHA

I just called him and he said that they have 15 or so calls today from
Dakota owners !

He said that there is a post on their web site for us to send in some feed
back .
http://www.mopar.net

He asked " Do you have a phone number or an e-mail address for the guy that
posted any info about calling us?"

I was like " Sorry dude , I have no idea."

He did ask for the URL for the DML and I obliged . I think he wants to give
us all some more info and/or tell us to stop calling . hehehe

At 08:27 AM 1/22/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>I just spoke with Eric at Mopar (1-888-MOPAR65) and he says they are taking
>names and addresses of all people who want the computer. He says they are a
>couple months away and asked if I had recieved a flyer or something cause
they
>have been hearing from a lot of people lately. He also said they were
going to
>have a form on their web site (mopar.net) soon where you could fill out the
>pertinent info that would then be submitted to whoever it is that it needs
to be
>submitted to to get these things built. He asked if I knew of anyone else
who
>was interested (duh), and I told him yeah, probably about 100 people.
>
>Call them. Now.
>
>Dennis

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html