Re: bad vibrations!!!

From: Ican2u7176@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 12:54:02 EST

In a message dated 1/22/99 8:24:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com writes:

<< Not yet. And mine has 16000 miles on it. Still vibrates VERY badly
 above 85mph, almost to the point it scares me....I have gotten to the
 point of wondering how much it would cost to have my drafshaft checked
 for balance or replaced with a carbon fiber type shaft? Anyone ever
 done anything like this? Sounds like what the 99's may have...I am
 going to a dealer this weekend and crawl under a new one and check it
 out.. >>

Doesnt the driveshaft rotate at the same rmp regarless of speed?