Re: Mopar computer vs. hypertech programmer

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 13:58:02 EST

when I look at Liepertech's site, I see they have a programmer for the
competition (deGenerate Motors) but the module they are talking about for
the Magnum engines isn't much different than the Jet chip... a waste of
time, IMHO... I'd wait for the MP computer (easy for me to say, they just
released it for my '98 Ram)

Gary Shook