Re: automated response

From: PGauger273@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 14:15:26 EST

Just wrote to Ma Mopar:

Power (read all of its meanings) to the People, or at least the people with
Daks!

We're only getting started.

<< THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC RESPONSE - PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO
 THIS MESSAGE!

 Thank you for your inquiry! All inquiries are processed
 in the order in which they are received. Please expect
 an answer to your inquiry within 24 hours. If you do
 not receive an response within this time, please feel
 free to e-mail us at sales@moparparts.net

 Order Desk Staff - Moparparts.Net

 MOPARPARTS.NET Fulfillment Center
 Customer Service Desk
 E-mail: sales@moparparts.net
 Web: http://www.moparparts.net

 Factory MOPAR Parts Outlet
 Parts for less - GUARANTEED!

 Order 1-888-MOPAR-65 - TOLL FREE!
 Pay by Master Card/Visa/AMEX/Discover
 Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm (EST)

Good Afternoon

I am writing to relay my interest (read extreme) in the MP SBEC performance
computer for the 1997 DODGE DAKOTA (318). We have been waiting for more than
2 years; the new generation of Dakota's have been neglected by nearly every
after-market industry and it seems like Ma Mopar has given up on her latest
kids. Generating increased performance with a computer that is so rigid is
nearly impossible. I would appreciate some immediate action regarding the new
engine controller. I personally know of at least 100 people that would be
interested immediately (read sales today).

Thank you for your time.

Paul R. Gauger
15208 Wetherburn Drive
Centreville, VA 20120