Re: Perf Computers via MOPAR.NET

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 13:46:13 EST

Please correct me if I'm wrong(as I know you would). But I think we should be
putting the pressure on the REAL Mopar. It seems to me that Mopar.net is a
parts store. We should still "sign up" with them, they may have connections
with Mopar and it couldn't hurt. PLUS, we should do the same to
Mopar. In case you don't have the #, Magnum R/T hotline---800-362-3569.
BTW, when I called the R/T hotline this afternoon and went through the drill,
the guy didn't even let me finish before rattling off "it won't be ready for 6
months" end of conversation. I guess he'd heard it before. Hahaha!

Dr. Pat