Re: Turbos ? WAS opinion about ATI,Powerdyne,Vortech

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 18:42:47 EST

They were already doing the dyno test in Phoenix when I left there in April
'97...
They called it I/M 240... I believe Denver uses the same system...(they call
it an Extended test) but so far Fremont County is just WAY too rural to need
smog testing...

But I commute into Colorado Springs every day... technically, they can pull
me over and send me to get an emissions sticker, even though I don't need it
to register in Fremont Co. (like a fixit ticket)... but they can't do that
until the truck is 2 years old... testing in El Paso county no required
until then, and they're only a 2-speed neutral test so far (Basic test)...
there's different stickers they put on your windshield... "B" or "E" for
Basic or Extended here in Colorado.

Gary Shook