removing engine for cam install

From: Robert Lange (DOYLEVONHEMI@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 23:42:59 EST

The cost was about 400.00 dollars. With the performance I got out of it
it was definitely worth it. I noticed a lot more pull in the mid to
upper rpm's, and a decent more low end and a more rumpty exhaust note.
The gas mileage got a little worse. The only problem is the damn check
engine light wont go off. The truck runs great, and I know theres
nothing wrong with it. I got new lifters and springs with it. Its a
crane cam not real sure the specs on it(cant find the paperwork sorry)
but its somewhere in between a mild cam and a wild cam.