Re: 63 Dart GT

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 19:12:14 EST

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

 the engine you're referring to was called by some folks a Hemi, but in
reality it was an aluminum block 225(slant 6) model that had a 2-barrel
carb,solid lifters, higher lift cam, and better exhaust header pipes and I
think forged pistons. They were quite rare to have and put out around 200
horse power