$park Plug Change

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 09:04:16 EST

All,
I just got a message back from Torque Master about $park plugs for our
trucks. They told me that they do in fact have a plug for the Magnum engines
and that they run $12.50 each. That is $100.00 for just the plugs on a V8!
Any takers? You can take a look at them at http://www.torquemaster.com BTW,
I'm probably going to go with something like the Champion truck plug at my
next change. If I go "exotic" I may step up to the Bosch +4's, but there is
no way I'm dropping a bill for just the plugs. If anyone wants the P#, let
me know, and I'll send it to you. I would do it right now, but the message
is on my email account at work.
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar Headers, DDBC