Re: Hello fello R/T owners(new member)

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 11:35:26 EST

  I have a black 98 R/T that my
>beautiful wife bought me for my birthday last may.

I need a Kenne-Bell SC , does your wife need an extra husband ? :) J/k .

I have a black R/T Club Cab as well .

I have put an Airraid cold
>air intake on with a K&N cone filter.

What is your take on this thing ? We had a bit of discussion on it when
they came out with it last fall and figured that it was just too much $$
for what you would get out of it .

Headers are next

Good header group buy going on right now ! Check out the DML home page
under "Group Buys" for more info .

, then a throttle body

Frank Holloway and Bruce Bridges are currently doing a great service to the
DML members with custom TBs that they are building , you may also want to
check out Magnum Performance in Houston TX . His web Site is
http://www.fastdodge.com

>and the computer if it will ever be available.

Join the club , dude .

 A little about myself; I'm a
>24 yr old w/2 wonderful children.

Yikes ! I'm 25 and neither kids nor a wife yet . You're scarin' me ! :)

  I live in Lewis Center Ohio and frequent the mopar
>nationals at national trails.

Check out the upcoming events on the DML home page , we are also planning a
big outing at the Nats this year and we want everyone to be there !!

Again, I'm glad I found you guys, and I love
>this site!!!!

We love it too , in fact , if Jon were a woman , I would elope with him .
(OK , stop asking me Jon!) :)

PEACE

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net