Add on Cruise Control?

From: Powell Wheeler (scmods@ufl.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 16:43:09 EST

I tried to post this last night but apparently I didn't do it right. If
anyone has gotten this once already I appologize.

I bought a 1990 Dak 4X4, 3.9L , 50K miles in November. The truck is pretty
much a base model 4 wheel drive, which is fine with me. But it doesn't
have Cruise control, which I really need. I have heard that sometimes you
can add on an after market cruise control. Has anyone done this before?
Could someone suggest some brands and point me to where I can order one?

thanks,
powell