Question about unplugging computer.....

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 11:04:31 EST

OK this might be kind of a really stupid question and if I can do all the
brakes on my Dak and just able everythign else, I think I should be able to
figure something out, but I though I would ask anyways:
With all the talk about unplugging he computer on the fenderwell when doing
work on the truck(I usually just take the batt.cables off) I want to unplug
the harness and check the connections for corrosion(since I have 98,700 miles
on my truck and its 4WD) and grease(electric) them up to make sure everything
is ok there. But I am just curious is there one major harness/connector to
look for? Do I have to unbolt the computer form the fenderwell to get to this
connector(is it on the back)? I glanced at it before and saw 2-3 connectors at
the top, but I needed to take the computer apart to get to them. Any help
would be greatly helpful. THANKS
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6