RE: Check engine

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 12:57:21 EST

you can buy what they call a code scanner from an auto parts store. Its like
around 400 bucks for the Chrysler one. Once you get the code you'll need the
service manual or someone here to tell you what the code means. The old
"turn ignition on off 3 times" wont work.

Joel

http://www.zracer.com/dakota.htm <http://www.zracer.com/dakota.htm>