Re: Yellow R/T on TNN Today!

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 14:57:14 EST

John Rivait wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Hurry up and get to yout TV or set your VCR for the TV show "Trucks!"
> at 4:30 today (Sunday) on TNN.
>
> They will be featuring a '99 Solar Yellow Reg. Cab Dakota R/T.
> They will dyno, test, and add MP parts on it today.
>
> Check it out ASAP.
>
> Later,
> John L Rivait
> '97 Ram SS/T
 I saw it, what a rip off. I was expecting performance bolt-ons. That
show is famous for bolting on performance stuff and re-dynoing. Pimped
the truck out instead. I like the tonneau OK, but that bra would only be
good for part time hwy use to me. I'm not a fan of running boards, the
truck is low enough, I don't need a step to get in. If you have all this
stuff, don't get mad, I just don't care for it. Alan S.