raim air hood options

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 15:11:30 EST

"
The east coast customs non-functional ram-air hood that I was planning
on
was a bust. The lady I talked to said that once I got the hood I was
mine
regardless of problems. I DON'T THINK SO.

That leaves me with either a stell cowl induction hood or non functional

twin scoop hood similiar to the 73-74 era roadrunners. Anyone know of
another option? "

-Check out Garth Turner's Pro-Glass hood that he made functional. It
can be seen on the DML home page in the pictures section, or for under
hood picture, go to:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/turner04.jpg

and for picture with hood closed, go to:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/turner03.jpg

Pretty good job!!!

I think Trottman has a proglass hood also?
Patrick