Re: Yellow R/T on TNN Today!

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 20:42:49 EST

Wife and I watched it. She wants the Tonneau cover, wants the bra,
liked the running boards (I talked her out of it). She didn't know that
her truck would roast the tires off like that, and I had to tell her to not
TRY doing that.... Her birthday is this Friday, and I don't feel like
buying
her tires!!! :O Kind of disappointing in the Dyno #'s.... 180 hp, 217 ft.
lbs.
of torque!?!??? That's 219 hp at the crank, and 264 ft. lbs. of torque...
doesn't seem right for a truck rated at 250 hp, and 335 ft. lbs. from the
factory. Maybe they had ZERO miles on it or something. Still, not
impressed.

Sam '95 SLT