Re: Shelby Wheels -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 21:48:02 EST

wheels.Also
what wheels fit this application. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here's everything I know about the 5 lug pattern on the premag daks...

The pattern is a 4.5x5 pattern a lot of wheel manufacturers use MM so
that translates (so you don't have to do any shitty math) 114.3x5 and is
the same as a Mustang (93+) Ranger, Probe, Explorer, Cuda'. I've heard
that it is the same as the Nissan 300Z and Toyota Supra. I know for a
fact that it is the same as the 5 lug Toyotas, and I'm pretty sure BMW
uses that pattern for it's newer 3 series (M3 wheels are SWEET!!).
Shelby wheels are 15x6.5 with a 38 offset. I don't know about
backspacing and stuff, I haven't measured any Shelby wheels (or the
one's on MY dak for that matter) I've done MAD diggin' on the wheels
thing for my premag dak, so if you have any ?'s e-mail me privately at
msykes@su.edu... we'll talk =)

-mike d.