Just Joined

From: Doug Harshbarger (harsh_doug@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 22:06:58 EST

Well I just joined the DML and am interested in learning about mods for my Dakota. As for my Dakota it is a blue 1995 4x4 x-cab 318 auto with 31" BFG All Terrain's, chrome push par, delta single lid tool box, bed liner, K&N air filter and a Walker muffler with mandrel bent pipes. My first question for you guys is: Do you know of any good catalogs where I could get Dodge products such as stickers, floor mats, hats, coats stuff like that. I would appreciate any response.

Thanks, Doug Harshbarger, Jackson MI