Re: Chat night: Here's how to join

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 10:25:02 EST

Ok guys, we used to meet in #DakotaTruck on EFnet. Me and Ned Vogler were
usually the ones running the room. The best IRC client to use is called
mIRC. You can download this by going to http://www.mirc.com/get.html .
Once you have the file downloaded (the file is about 950K), run the install
and once you run the program for the first time, put in your Full Name,
E-mail address, Nickname, and Alternative. where it tells you to choose a
server, you can use any one that says EFnet in front of it. (I'd recommend
Atlanta, GA (Emory). It has always been pretty reliable for me. After you
have everything entered, click on "Connect to IRC Server!" Once you have
connected, the mIRC Channels Folder pops up. Type #DakotaTruck in the box
that asks for the channel name and press enter. You should join the channel
and see other DML members in there. Hope this helps! If you have any
questions, you can e-mail me, ICQ me, or send me a message on AOL. My nick
on IRC is DakAttack.

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Why doesn't someone make a voodoo globe and then someone can spin it really
fast and everyone would freak out?