RE: RE: Pioneer (MIKE)

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 12:57:44 EST

Dakota Context: I am 'scheming' something for my
'95 Dakota... Stay tuned

>hahahahahaha.....I don't want your job, cuz I have to do it part time
>and hate it.... Our LAN and Wan is a head ache every day. I did

Hey, if it really is a problem, get a Fluke 683 Enterprise Lanmeter.
I use one at work daily, and can tell you what's wrong, where, why
and for how long. Got problem a user that you cannot find physically,
but know the MAC or IP address??? If so, you can generate traffic
targetted at that MAC address... They'll show up,
calling the help desk "My computer can't see the network..."
We have Switchwizard and Wideareawizard on ours as well, which lets
us get into the routers and track traffic trends, etc. etc.

Thought I would pass it along,

Sam '95 SLT "Fluke Certified Nerd"