Re: Wheel back-spacing(Mark)

From: Randy David (rdavid@vvm.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 20:21:29 EST

I am running 17X8 wheels with 6" of backspacing, with a 255/50/17 tire on my
Dak. It is also lowered 2" in the front and 3" in the rear. The sidewall
is nearly flush with the fenderwells, I have no problems with clearance
while turning from lock to lock. It also handles like a Viper with a bed.
i had to wait a month for the wheels, it seems the aftermarket industry has
not greeted the new Dak's with open arms... What does it take to get some
respect???

Randy
Temple Tx...

>Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 07:25:08 +0000
>From: Patrick Delgado <dadoctah@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: Re: DML: Wheel back-spacing(Mark)
>
>Mark,
>On my 97, I'm using 275-60-15's all around on my 15X8's with no problems.
They