RE: RE: Pioneer (MIKE)

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 22:06:06 EST

yeah i did notice the rear was lacking in power. I bet ten bucks they
are not on the amp.... Here take my extra change in case you get mug by
that guy next to you doing who knows what.... Funny i love riding the
bus on vacation..... My way of living dangerously, hahahahaha....
Although my friends wouldn't let me ride the sub way on the west side of
Central Park???? I did fine in Clifton NJ, hahahahaha....