RE: Room under the front seat?

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 00:43:59 EST

I am installing a Soundstream Reference 405 5 channel amp(under the
passenger seat?), PPI EQ, Canton (6.5+tweets) separates up front in the
doors, Canton 6.5 coax/bi-amp in the rear side panels, and a JL Audio
Stealthbox under the rear seat. I have not yet found out if I can use the
Factory Infinity CD/Tape as a head unit, if not I am looking at a Nakamichi
TD-45 and a MF-51 5 disk changer that would fit in my center console.

Michael Guzinski
1999 Club Cab SLT
318 Auto 4X4
Metallic Red