Mopar Muscle

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 12:47:29 EST

I picked up a copy of Mopar Muscle (March issue) last night because they have
several articles in there of interest. The first one I came across had a run
down of 8 of CCs new crate engines (426 HEMI, 472 HEMI, 528 HEMI, 500 Wedge,
Magnum 300, Magnum 380 and Viper V10). The next article that caught my eye
was the 4x6 Ram...sweet truck. Next page was a 92 Dak with Gibson, Mopar
comp. and cam, DT headers, custom air, underdrive pulleys, shift kit, and
torque converter running 14.17s @ 96 and still getting 21 mpg. And finally,
the one you have been waiting on...they install a Superchips ICON on a OBD 2
Dak...claimed they advanced it by 9 degrees and gained 8 hp and 20 lb-ft of
torque at the rear wheels. Just thought some of you might like to read some
of the articles.

Russ