RE: FASTEST R/T

From: Dyno05@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 13:47:52 EST

93.8 mph. My mods are Mickey Thompson 26x10 slicks ( didnt help e.t.) just
more consistent . A Jet 2 module and my own fresh air intake. I have just put
on the Leach headers and still am waiting for a throttle body. I also have a
short belt that bypasses the AC and the power steering that needs to be tested
too. It might dip into the high high 13s. These runs are on video tape
also. All runs were done with the spare tire removed and the tailgate off.

Dana
CT.