Re: RE: RE: RE: Non-Dak ( weather related) attn: Dave Thede

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 19:35:02 EST

but at least you can see it coming... here in Colorado, it just comes
barrelling over the mountain, and you have NO clue until it's too late and
you're trapped in it... and the predictions from the weather service are
sketchy sometimes... it's just too hard to predict.

we had no real precip here, but the wind did really blow for a while, but
I'm not worried about wind... a Ram can take Twisters head-on, right? (as
long as Helen Hunt is with you) :-)