Computer Died

From: Heather (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 19:53:05 EST

Ok, so I'm TRYING to fix my computer right now. I killed it, destroyed it,
mutilated it, just darn right REFORMATED HARD DRIVE and forgot I didn't have
a WIN NT or WIN95 CD (dumb woman).

Anyway, what I am writing about is, can y'all send me those websites of
yours cause I'm gonna have to redo my entire webpage too. And ICQ. (please
- begging on her knees - take advantage while you can I don't do this much
at all)

THANKS guys and gals,

Heather
98 dak sport 4 cyl 5 spd
Intensely Bluetiful w/ kewl Kenwood CD player
8300 miles or so on it.

http://members.tripod.com/~DisneyanaWorld
ICQ # 8603100 ( I think....ask Soundstream he knows it)