1999 Prowler sighting

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 20:43:57 EST

Today at work while driving on a service road a 1999 yellow Prowler got
off the hwy right behind me. At the light he turned the same way and I
watched it go past. I was driving my pos work truck. Man, that was one
bitchin ride! Bright yellow, CHROME wheels. This is the first one I've
ever seen, except at the State Fair new car building and it was purple.
Oooh that would be cool, a purple Prowler to go with my purple R/T.
Awww, five more minutes ma! I don't want to wake up! Alan S.