Re: Re: Odd R/T at SEMA

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 21:15:36 EST

a strain wrote:
Allen, Just picked up my 99 R/T CC sollar yellow today and fixen to take the
blue stickers off. What "Custom Stripes" did YOU decide on? Can't make up MY
mind.
Another 50+ er.
Ron

--
"96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam,
Mopar Perf.Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H/D springs,