RE: fast rice rockets -Reply

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 23:12:24 EST

Sometimes I see the wantabe ricers out too. The I have a pontihack
sunfire, but I bet it is fast as a honda kind. I left a stop light like I
normally do to see a guy all shifting beside me like we are racing. He
had his racing face on and his girl in the car... I let it go on until he
actually started smiling and passing me a little so I juiced it and it
went back to first. Bye bye. I waved.

Bill
'97 SS/T (super spank/truck)