RE: fast rice rockets -Reply

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 23:35:23 EST

All this rice talk I just have to chime in here... At the track last
week there were a lot of rice burners buzzing around, and one of them
had a cool decal on the top of his windshield that said "Got Rice?" I
thought that was great, made me laugh anyway.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html