Re: Friend Looking for a Dak(one for sale)

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 23:50:28 EST

Hmm. i have one up for sale (yes, the horrors..) it's just way too much of a
truck for me. I love the thing, in 1 and 1/2 years. i have put as of now
36300 miles on it. but it's a 97 jet black club cab dakota. 3.9 v6.
automatic. air, pw, pl, cruise. both factory alarms AND add on remote
starter, tonneau cover, from bug deflector, side "visors?" rear taillight
graphics. dynomax race magnum muffler, 10"daytona aircleaner. AS of yester
day Diamond Blue lights. it's in PERFECT condition except for a few scratches
(hey, it IS a truck..) and one scrape a bastard put in it. i will get it
pulled out by a pro if something can be worked out. Oh. stereo wise... MTX
thunder form. Kenwood 8009 mask unit. pioneer coaxials in the back. lanzar
midbasses with tweets in the front. (i wasn't paying too much attention when
mounting the driver side tweeter so it just kinda hits the side of the dash a
little. but it works fine. i can take them out.. w/e MAKE me a deal...
-Dester
PS. just pampered like a baby from day one. just too much of a truck at the
time for me... it's in kansas....