RE: Room under the front seat?

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 00:04:33 EST

The problem is my amp is 15x10x2.25......there are two ridges at the one
front and one rear of the seat. The amp that I got is a Soundstream (got a
great deal on it) plus I will buy nothing but Soundstream amps. Once you
own one, you will never buy another brand. It is the smallest amp that
produces the kind of power needed. I still think raising the seat will be a
nice easy fix.