RE: Room under the front seat?

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@CWIX.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 00:55:17 EST

Haven't looked there yet. The amp is a 5 channel with built in x-over .5ohm
stable on the sub @ 240w + 50wx4 @ 2ohm...that is at 12vdc.

PS.....I personally have owned SS amps for over 10 years...never a
problem....I have heard of huge problems wen they (SS) decided to do away
with there short circuit protection and people would short or pinch a
speaker wire and blow outputs.....I do like the specs on the Lanzar, and
they do rate their power at 12vdc like most reputable manufactures ......I
like those companies that rate their amps at 15vdc....heck that will make
ummm 10,000w for just $69.95 and 72%THD......