Re: RE: Audiophiles(JACK)

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 04:46:41 EST

Jack
I work at a car stereo shop and had the JL Audio stealth box in my truck
running off of a PPI ProMOS25 (200watts mono 2ohm) and it did OK. Then I
replaced it with the MTX box and it is like night and day. One thing I
did to get a 2ohm load was to swap out the two 8ohm 5000 subs for a pair
of 4ohm. I talked to the guys at MTX and they said the 7000 series will
work but it would need an amp like a MTX 2300. The 7000 is one of the
subs I sell that never gets returned for being blown.
Here is the link to the MTX Thunderform.
http://206.101.208.2/caraudio/dakoclub.htm

Another DMLer
David Peterson