Re: HELP (Bob N.)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 08:45:05 EST

Bob N. wrote:

<<...Bob, Are you planning on lowering the whole truck or>>
<<only the rear to level it??...>>

I'm planning to lower the rear only (2", maybe just 1"), not
just for the level look but mainly for the improved handling.
I really gave it a lot of thought about doing the 2"/4"
that you did with yours but decided against it because
of the guard grille and running boards that I put on.
Lowering the front 2" would probably have me scraping
the road with my licence plate holder.

<<...Xenon kit? ($800) 15" Sport Rover Tires? ($440)>>
<<17" Rims and Sport Rovers? ($1400 silver, or $2200 chrome,>>
<<or Sound system? ($1500) I'm really struggling here!..>>

The Stillen bumper cover should look really sharp.

Know what you're going through. I've gone through this with
almost every car/van/truck that I've owned. Usually I've
begun with appearance mods until I had something distinctive
that I liked, along a few mods to improve handling during any
type of weather. I finally end up with concentrating on outright
performance mods.

Regards

Bob T.
Burlington, Ont.