RE: RE: Pioneer (MIKE)

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 09:20:26 EST

Hahahahaha....I was actually walking from Main St. Passaic all the way
down to Clifton, man my ass was getting tired.... I thought it was ok
myself. It was everyone around me that called me crazy.... I figured
if I could walk the streets of LA, why not Passaic county...... Next
time I'm definitely taking the bus somewhere so I can ride the sub
way.... 'My blade is Packing Steel....Less talk more fight......right
Boo, run...run....Go for the eyes...Ahhhhhhhhhhh...' hahahahaha....
Any gamers out in Dak Land.... You have to give Baldurs Gate a go.....

Jason
1/27/99 9:22 AM