Re: re:detonation

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 18:05:07 EST

Don't they make the M1's for the older style heads also? What if you got
an old-style aluminum head and used an old-style M1? Who makes aluminum
heads for the pre-magnum engines anyway? I've never heard of one (not
saying they don't exist). Is there any reason it wouldn't go on a magnum
block? Could the older style intake could still be drilled for
injectors? Are the bolts different in the block or the head? If it was
in the head I don't see a problem, if it is the block, nevermind.

Erich