RE: MSD 6A - Mileage

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 19:03:59 EST

I've got (well...pretty much) the same system on my '97 Dak. Didn't see any
decrease in gas mileage...hmmm...anyone else got a suggestion...(besides the
normal "Remove the MSD Box reply")

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."