HELP -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 20:36:51 EST

I say, get the hood. You'll get some power from the hood and it'll still be
cosmetic enough to change the attitude of the truck (not asm uch as a
lowering, though) Save your money and spend it on lowering later... I
don't know how much you've budgeted on the dak, but if you are gonna'
do the lowering right, it'll cost way more than the hood =) Go for the hood
dude =)

-mike d.

>>> Robert Lange <DOYLEVONHEMI@webtv.net> 01/26/99 05:06pm >>>
O.k. budget will only allow one of these two mods. Lowering 2" or
shaker
hood from proglass.What do you guys think I should go for?