Re: Edelbrock Headers on Daks -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 20:57:35 EST

I have the Edelbrock Shorties on my 88 6er. They are nice, but get em'
coated before you install em'. Mine are already starting to oxidize and I've
had em' since August =(

-mike d.

>>> Mark Kuzia <flyboy01@worldnet.att.net> 01/26/99 09:42pm >>>
I have that set of headers.
I have not installed them yet but the quality looks good. The $400 price is
way too high, I paid $305 from Ramchargers in Taylor, MI. They are about
an
inch longer than shorties and come with a Y-pipe. I'm waiting because
the
weather has been too cold or wet so far and I don't have a garage. By
the
way, are there any Michigan based Dak owners that have heated
garages, care
to help me install them?

Mark
99' Dak Sport 5.2L 3.92SG 5-speed