Re: Like a kid in a candy store

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 16:29:04 EST

R/T option is a must.  Steer clear of the 4-banger option.
Seriously though, get the sure-grip.  Get the V-8.  Definitely steer clear of dealer installed options.  You can get them much cheaper elsewhere.  More info to follow from others for sure :)

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

"Dr. Leon Berman" wrote:

Folks - I'm going in this weekend to order my new Dakota - are there any
options that I should steer clear of and which options are a "must"??
I thought I would consult the pros - I'm looking at the option list and I
feel like a little kid.

I'm ready to spend -

Dr Leon Berman
The Proctologist Of Rock 'n' Roll